Because successful financial planning is an ongoing process rather than a single life event, Fiscalis Advisory works with clients in proactive, ongoing relationships.
Such an engagement entails an integrative approach that fully considers your goals and objectives, while placing particular emphasis on long term wealth protection, enhancement, and transfer.
This process creates a foundation for financial success, that integrates the financial planning process into an ongoing implementation and update process, rigorously connecting and bridging your current situation, with your vision for tomorrow.
Areas of consideration generally include:
- Personal Goals Discovery and Development
- Financial Personality Profile
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Social Security Benefits Maximization
- Net Worth Measurement
- Financial Lifecycle Benchmarking
- Functional Asset Allocation
- Deflation protection
- Inflation protection
- Growth maximization
- Investment Consulting and non-discretionary investment management
- Access to the institutional investment strategies pioneered by Dimensional Fund Advisors
- Advanced planning
- Wealth protection through the proper use of comprehenisve risk management strategies
- Wealth transfer via the proper use of trusts, gifting strategies, and other estate planning techniques
- Wealth enhancement through effective tax minimization planning, and returns preparation
- Proactive, ongoing advice
This service offering is appropriate for those who value PROACTIVE, ongoing advice, are serious about their success going forward, and are in a position to benefit from the value delivered by professional investment management.
While Fiscalis Advisory works in a holistic manner that considers all aspects of your financial situation, everyone's situation must be evaluated individually. As a general benchmark, such engagements are ideally suited for those with collective investment portfolios in the range of $1 million or more.
Fiscalis Advisory also provides advice in limted projects, such as the Fiscalis Financial Review, and Fiscalis Financial Plan. Both engagements provide varying levels of analysis without implementation assistance.
Financial Guidance for Life™